Facilities coordinators- Are you looking for a rewarding role?
West Oaks School is recruiting, and we really want to hear from you.
If you have the ambition and the necessary skills, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a well-organised, excellent, and hardworking caretaker/superintendent who shares our passion to improve all that we do. You will join a dedicated and expanding team. Your role will include:
- To ensure the site is safe and secure and ready for pupils to access their learning
- To manage routine maintenance, repair schedules and specialist repairs
- To supervise maintenance contractors and undertake regular site inspections
- To undertake specialist cleaning
- To promote and ensure the health and safety of pupils, staff & visitors at all times
You will be based at either or our Woodhouse Learning site (LS6 2ST), at our Boston Spa Learning site (LS23 6DX) or at our Headingley Learning site (LS6 1BP).
The role is 37 hours per week, working all year round.
We can offer you:
- Rewarding and enjoyable work.
- An opportunity to work with our amazing children.
- Opportunities for future career development.
- An experienced staff group who work as part of a team to drive improvement and raise standards for everyone within our school community.
- A high-quality programme of continuous professional development.
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding school, (Ofsted Outstanding 2007,2012, 2017)
- Work in a leading-edge SEN school that is expanding capacity to 500 pupils.
- An environment that creates teaching and learning opportunities for everyone (we view the environment as the 3rd Teacher), and we are improving facilities and expanding our teams on all our sites.
We are committed to safeguarding and we see this as the Golden thread that drives everything we do. We also promote the welfare of all our children, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Any candidates who have lived or worked overseas in the last 5 years, will need to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries they have resided in if they are the preferred candidate. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Applicants may download application forms and information from the school website: westoaksschool.co.uk. Application forms should be completed in full; CVs will not be accepted. Completed application forms should be returned to our Boston Spa Learning site marked for the attention of Liz Mason, or by e-mail to: [email protected] by the closing date, Monday 23rd May at 12 noon
Interviews will be held w/c 6th June 2022
Facilities Coordinator B3 Points 7-11 £20,443.68 – £22,128.36
Permanent Post – required from July 2022
37 hours per week All Year Round
Actual salary (under 5 years’ service)